The NWEA Professional Learning Online community has a powerful new search feature. Let’s talk about how to use it to navigate the community and find resources and discussions that can help your own professional development.
Select the images if you need to view a larger version of them.
1. Let’s start by searching a subspace on the community.
Note, all Professional Learning Online communities have a search.
2. In the search type in what you’re looking for.
3. Notice, a list of what’s available will appear beneath the search.
You see the name of the resources and what it’s about.
You can also see which community space the resource sits in.
*Note, you will only see resources in communities you have access to.
4. If you scroll down to the end of the list, you can “Load more >” resources or see both People and Places (communities) associated with your search topic.
5. You can also filter for types of resources (discussions, documents, Polls etc.).