Tamara Belgard

Renaming integrated math tests

Blog Post created by Tamara Belgard on Jul 24, 2018

A MAP Growth license includes tests such as algebra and geometry that can be used at middle school or high school as appropriate in your district, and integrated mathematics. To prevent confusion, starting this fall, the integrated math tests will be named High School Integrated Math.