Comment on content or join a discussion to engage with other users in the community. When you look around your community and discover documents and conversations, you'll want to take advantage of the opportunity to comment and collaborate. The following guidelines can help you get started participating:
Comment / Reply
- Commenting is as simple as clicking Comment or Reply at the bottom of a document, blog post, or discussion. You can reply to an individual message in a thread or to the original post. Everyone reading the thread will see your response.
- A comment or reply may have a badge showing Decision, Action Item, or Success. These badges help you avoid endless discussion and quickly determine the state or outcome of the conversation.
- Comments and replies may also be Liked or marked Helpful. These events are tallied to report activity in places, or in the entire community.
- Documents have owners who control whether you can change the content of the document, comment on it, or even see it. You may be able to see documents that you don't have permission to comment on or participate in. If you think you should be able to comment on a document and you can't, contact the author and ask for permission.
- If you can edit a document, you'll see Edit as an option in the Actions menu in the right sidebar.