If you experience issues with a test item, you can report this to NWEA by submitting a problem item report.
To submit a problem item report during testing:
- While the item is on the student's screen use the interrupt command to interrupt the test.
- Enter the Proctor Pin, found in the upper-right corner of the proctor's Test Students screen.
- Describe the issue in the text box provided. Information about the item and the student's computer will be included in the report automatically.
- Select Report Problem Item.
- Select Resume Test to continue testing. The student will get a new test item.
If you are unable to report the item during testing, you can submit a problem item report form here. If you do not have all of the information the form asks for, provide as much detail as you can.
To submit a problem item report after testing: