How to retrieve your username and reset your password for the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC).
Reset your password:
- Navigate to the MARC login page, at http://teach.mapnwea.org.
- Select Forgot Username or Password?
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Check your email. A link to reset your password will be sent to your email address.
The password reset link is valid for 24 hours. If the link has expired, reset your password again. After multiple failed attempts, you will be temporarily locked out. If this occurs, use the password reset link or try again later. For details, see: Login attempt has failed too many times.
If you do not receive a password reset email:
- Check your spam, junk, or clutter folder.
- Verify that you entered the email address associated with your account.
- For example, if your district has recently changed email addresses from a .us address to a .edu address, your administrator may not have updated the email addresses in the MAP Suite. Try entering the older email address.
- Try to reset your password again.
- Contact your System Administrator, who can verify the email address on your account and reset your password manually.