How to import the programs file template

Document created by Community User on Jul 29, 2016Last modified by Community User on May 1, 2018
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Introduction
How to import program assignments.

Steps
The (optional) programs file template allows you to assign students to special programs, such as Title 1, English Language Learner (ELL), Talented and Gifted (TAG), etc.

To download the template:

1. Log in to the MAP Administration and Reporting Center.
  2. On the front page, in the Information Center section towards the bottom, click the Programs File Template link to download the template and instructions.

To import the template:

1. Make sure you have a standard roster file template prepared as well. You must upload the programs file template at the same time as a standard roster file, and every student in the programs file must be included in the standard roster file.
  2. See How to import rosters for details on the importing process.

What program names can I use? Can I create new programs?

Users with the Assessment Coordinator or System Administrator roles can view, modify, and create new programs under Modify Preferences > Manage District. See Modifying Custom Names in the MAP Help Center.

Can I add programs to students manually?

Yes. An alternative to importing a roster is to update student profiles individually, or to update students in bulk. See How to update student or class information in bulk.

Article Number

Attachments

Outcomes