How to create classes with more than one instructor.
You can create multiple instructor (MI) classes in the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC).
To add other teachers to a class and create a MI class:
- If the class does not already exist, create the class. See Fix Teacher Profiles.
- In Manage Users, search for the additional teacher you want to add to the class.
- Select the teacher and select View/Update.
- In the Terms section, select the term and select View/Update Term.
- Select Find Existing Classes.
- Search for the class.
- Select the class and select Associate Classes.
- Select the blue View/Update Term button to continue.
- Select Submit.
- Review your changes and select Submit again to save the changes. Changes take effect immediately in the MAP Suite, but will be reflected on reports the next day.
Instead of creating MI classes, you can add the Administrator role to the user. See: What user roles are available and what permissions or functions can they perform?
If a user needs access to all classes at a school:
To view a list of teachers associated with a multiple instructor class: