How can I edit, delete, or extend the due date of MAP Skills missions?
To edit or extend an unstarted or incomplete mission, or delete an unstarted mission:You can edit, delete, or extend the due date for any mission that the student hasn't yet started. If the student has already started the mission, you can extend the due date. Completed missions cannot be deleted or modified.
- Go to the Assignments tab.
- Optionally, filter the assignments by class and subject.
- Locate the student
- If necessary, click the arrow to view the last three assigned missions for the student. Click the More button underneath the missions to view any additional missions.
- Select the appropriate option:
- Click the trash can icon in the Results/Status column to delete the mission. You cannot delete a mission that has been started but not completed.
- Select Edit in the Action column to modify or extend the due date of a mission whose due date has not yet passed. If the due date has passed, this button is replaced by the Reassign button.
- Select Reassign in the Action column to modify and extend the due date of a past due mission.
You can unassign an unstarted mission to any student you have access to, regardless of which teacher originally assigned the mission.
Incomplete missions cannot currently be deleted. The student can finish the mission and provide feedback or continue to a different mission.
Deleting missions that have been started but not completed:
Completed missions and results can't be deleted or modified. However, you can manually change the mastery status of a skill. For example, you can change a skill from Needs Work to Mastered if you know the student has mastered the skill but you do not wish to assign a Mastery Check mission to the student. Instructions are available at the bottom of this page in the MAP Help Center: View Skill Status.
Completed missions and results: