Users with the Assessment Coordinator, Data Administrator, or System Administrator roles can create or modify other user accounts. You can create accounts manually, or Data Administrators can create or modify user accounts by importing a roster or additional users file.
- System Administrator: Can create or modify any other user and can add or remove roles from their own account.
- Assessment Coordinator: Can create or modify any user except System Administrator.
- Data Administrator: Can create or modify any user except System Administrator and Assessment Coordinator.
To add a user:
To modify a user:
- In the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC), select Manage Users.
- Enter some of the user's information to search. Be aware of the extra search options:
- Include Inactive Users
- Search only for users that do not have an email address
- Once the results load, select the user and click View/Update.
- From here you can change any current info or request a password reset.
- Click Submit to register any changes or requests.