How to find a saved testing session.
You can find saved testing sessions in Manage Test Sessions > Saved Testing Sessions. By default, you will see a list of testing sessions created by you and last modified in the current academic term.
Where to find saved testing sessions:
- Go to Manage Test Sessions.
- Select Saved Testing Sessions.
- A list of sessions created by you and last modified in the current academic term appears.
If you are a School Proctor, you can view testing sessions created by yourself, or by a District Proctor. You cannot view testing sessions created by other School Proctors.
How to find sessions created by another user:
District Proctors can view testing sessions created by any proctor in your organization.
To find a session created by another proctor:
- Under Saved Testing Sessions, clear the Created By box.
- A menu will appear beneath the Created By box.
- To view all saved sessions, select All Proctors.
- To view sessions created by a specific user, start typing the user's last name.
- Select the user from the menu.
- Sessions created by that user and last modified in the selected term appear.
How to find sessions created in another testing term:
- Under Saved Testing Sessions, select the Term Last Used/Modified menu.
- Select the term. Testing sessions are only saved for the current academic year. See Can I create testing sessions in advance?
- The sessions last modified in the selected term and created by the selected user appear.
- Optionally, you can edit and save the session to force the session to appear by default for the rest of the term. Note that this is not required in order to use the session.
- Select the session.
- Select Edit Session.
- Optionally, make any necessary changes.
- Select Save Session, below the list of students.
- Optionally, change the session name.
- Click Save and Exit.
See Does a suspended test need to be resumed in the same testing session? for more information.
Resuming a suspended test started in a different testing session:
If no saved sessions appear, no matter the search filters you use, see Saved testing sessions missing.
No saved sessions appear