When you have finished testing for the term, a MAP Coordinator must declare testing complete for the district.
To declare testing complete:
- Log into the Reports Site.
- Select Declare Testing Complete on the left under Actions.
- Select the term that you would like to close.
- It will default to the last day of your test window.
- Select Declare Testing Complete.
- You cannot declare testing complete if your test window end date is in the future.
- After testing has been declared complete, only the MAP Coordinator can make changes by contacting Partner Support.