You can access the Individual Student Progress report in Client-Server MAP by taking the steps listed below.
- Log into the NWEA Reports Site.
- Under the Online Reports heading, select Class Rosters.
- Select the school and term.
- Select Submit.
- Find and select the school that contains the student that you want to view.
- In the Name column, find the student that you want to view and select their name.
- The Individual Student Progress report opens in your PDF-viewing software.
- On the toolbar, you can select Print to print the report or Save a Copy to save a copy to your computer.