School administrators can view reports for all students at their assigned school. This article discusses how to create a school administrator account in NTE Admin 2.
To add a new school administrator account, follow these steps:
- Launch and log in to NTE Admin 2.
- From the top menu, select Manage Employees > Add Employee.
- In the Add Employee Profile window, enter the required information. Fields marked with a red * are required fields.
- The username must be unique across the MAP system.
- Select School Administrator from the Role menu.
- Select the employees school from the the School menu.
- Select the appropriate check-boxes to assign or remove permissions for the employee.
- Select Save & Close to save your changes.
- Proctoring: If you will use this account to proctor tests, download the updated school or district data using NTE Admin 2 before using the new account to access TestTaker.