If a particular student is having trouble testing, or if you have made changes to a student account without downloading the updated data, you can download the student data to your NTE folder individually using NTE Admin 2.
To download a student:
- Log in to NTE Admin 2.
- Verify that the Folder Location field is correct for the school or district NTE folder to which you are downloading the student.
- If you are unsure, contact your organization's MAP technology coordinator.
- In the menu, select Manage Students > View/Modify Student Profile.
- Enter the search criteria.
- You may enter part of a students name.
- You may search for using one field, or multiple fields.
- Click Search.
- Locate the student you want to download and click View/Download.
- Review the student information to verify you have selected the correct student.
- Click Download Student.