How to change the path to the NTE folder in TestTaker on Windows.
There are two ways to complete this task:
Modify the .ini file
- Find the TestTkr install location.
- Locate the TestTkr.ini file inside this folder and open it in a text editor.
- Find the line reads NTE Path = and remove the path that follows the equals sign.
- If you know the proper path, you can enter the new path here, then save the file.
- If you do not know the proper path, leave the path blank and save the file. Run the TestTkr.exe program and you will be prompted for the location of the NTE. Make sure you browse through the network to find the NTE. Do not enter a drive-letter path (example D:\NTE).
Modify on launch of TestTaker
- Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys while launching TestTaker.
- In the Browse for folder window, find select the NTE folder.
- Select OK.