What Do We Need to Do to Transition to Web-Based MAP?
There are eight (8) steps to fully transition and be ready to test on Web-Based MAP:
- Notify NWEA that you are ready to transition to Web-Based MAP
- Submit Transition Survey (Survey 1 of 3 )
- Receive Transition confirmation
- Submit Data Transition Readiness Survey (Survey 2 of 3)
- Resolve historical data conflicts with NWEA transition team
- Submit the SSAE-16 (Survey 3 of 3)
- Complete Web-Based MAP training
- Access Web-Based MAP and prepare your new system for your next test window
How Long Will it Take to Transition to Web-Based MAP?
Depending on your district’s technical readiness, size, amount of historical data, and ability to address transition communications in a timely manner, the process can take up to 1 week to complete. A representative from your district must be available for every step of the process. Please note that during Steps 5 and 6 of the process, access to the MAP system will be unavailable, including all testing and reports
How Do We Get Started?
Send a message to the Web-Based MAP Transition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Account Manager by clicking here. Please be sure to indicate the name of your district and the contacts who should receive the first survey.
What If I Have More Questions?
We’re here to help! If you can’t find the answers to your questions in the links below, just send us a message and we’ll get back to you with more information.
- Contact the Web-Based MAP Transition Team at email@example.com
- Contact NWEA Partner Support by clicking here
- Contact your Account Manager by clicking here
Other helpful links: