How do I create an account and sign in to NWEA's community site, NWEA Connection?
To create an account in NWEA Connection, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to NWEA Connection
- Select Log In at the top right corner
- Select Register New Account
- Enter your first and last name, and provide an email address. If you already have an email address that you use for another NWEA service, use the same email address here.
- If you receive an error message: "Someone has already created an account with that email address", see How to reset NWEA Professional Learning Online or NWEA Connection passwords
- Check your email to complete the registration process.
How to login if you already have an existing Professional Learning Online account:
- Navigate to NWEA Connection.
- Select Log In at the top right of the page.
- Enter your NWEA Connection login credentials and select Login.
- How to reset NWEA Professional Learning Online or NWEA Connection passwords
- Unauthorized error: Unable to use discussions or manage cases in NWEA Connection
If you do not see the content you expect when you log in, please contact NWEA Partner Support for assistance.
1 person found this helpful