Teachers can access a variety of MAP Growth reports for their students and classes. This guide will show you how to access the most popular reports for teachers. All of these reports can be used for reading, mathematics, language usage, and science.
Log in to the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC) and go to the reports section:
- Go to http://teach.mapnwea.org.
- Log in with your username and password. If you do not have your username and password, use the Forgot Username or Password link.
- In the left navigation menu, select View Reports.
- Under View Reports, select MAP Growth Reports to generate a new report. To view a PDF report you've generated in the past two weeks, select Reports Queue instead.
Select the report you wish to view:Our most popular reports for teachers are listed below. For full details on all the reports a teacher has access to, see Class Level Reports and Student Level Reports in the MAP Help Center (login required).
All of these reports will show results for MAP Growth 2-5 and 6+ reading, mathematics, language usage, and science; and MAP Growth K-2 reading and mathematics.
|Student Profile: Next-Generation Report |
|Student Progress Report |
|Class Report |
Lexile® is a trademark of MetaMetrics, Inc. The estimated Lexile ranges shown are based on a correlation to RIT scores NWEA developed. The estimated Lexile ranges and the correlation are not associated with or endorsed by MetaMetrics.
|Achievement Status and Growth Report |
|Learning continuum |
Generate and view the report
- Select the report you wish to view from the list.
- Fill out the report options. The available options vary from report to report.
- See Report Details in the MAP Help Center and click on the report you're interested in to see information on all the available report options. Login required.
- See What are the "Term Rostered" and "Term Tested" options when ordering reports? for more information on these two options available on some reports.
- Some reports, like the Student Profile: Next-Generation Report and the Learning Continuum, will appear in your web browser. Other reports, like the Class report and Student Progress report, will appear as a PDF that you can save to your computer.
To print a reportPDF reports: To print a PDF report like the Class report and Student Progress report, open the report and use your browser or PDF viewer's print function, or press Ctrl + P on the keyboard (Cmd + P on a Mac).
Online reports: To print a report that isn't a PDF, like the Learning Continuum report or the Student Profile: Next-Generation Report:
- Expand any options on the report that you want to print. For example, on the Learning Continuum report, expand any goals and sub-goals you want to see data for.
- Select the Print link or printer icon in the upper right. Or, use your browser's print function by pressing Ctrl + P on the keyboard (Cmd+ P on a Mac).