Most reports are available while the test window is open but some reports are only available after the test window has been declared complete.
Reports available at all times:
- Grade report
- Class report
- Achievement Status and Growth report (both projection and summary, and quadrant)
- Class Breakdown reports (by RIT, by Goal, and by Projected Proficiency)
- Grade Breakdown report
- Learning Continuum
- Student Profile report
- Family Report
- Student Progress report
- Student Goal Setting Worksheet
- Screening and Skills Checklist Class report
- Screening and Skills Checklist Student report
- Data exports (Comprehensive Data File, Combined Data File)
Reports available after the test window is declared complete:
- District Summary report
- Student Growth Summary report
- Projected Proficiency Summary report (Available for fall, winter, and spring terms only)
- District average populates on reports when the test window has been marked as complete.
Note: After you declare testing complete, you must wait overnight before these reports are available.