Most reports are available while the test window is open but some reports are only available after the test window has been declared complete.
Reports available while the test window is open:
- Grade report
- Class report
- Achievement Status and Growth report (both projection and summary, and quadrant)
- Class Breakdown reports (by RIT, by Goal, and by Projected Proficiency)
- Grade Breakdown report
- Learning Continuum
- Student Progress report
- Student Goal Setting Worksheet
- MAP for Primary Grades Class report
- MAP for Primary Grades Student report
- Data exports (Comprehensive Data File, Combined Data File)
Note: MAP for Primary Grades reports are only available for Screening and Skills Checklist tests.
Reports available after the test window is declared complete:
- District Summary report
- Student Growth Summary report
- Projected Proficiency Summary report (Available for fall, winter, and spring terms only)
- District average populates on the reports available while the test window
Note: After you declare testing complete, you must wait overnight before these reports are available.