When you have finished testing for the term, an Assessment Coordinator or System Administrator must declare testing complete for the district.
To declare testing complete:
- Log into the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC).
- Click on Modify Preferences.
- Click on Manage Terms.
- Select the appropriate academic year and select View/Update Terms.
- Check the box for Test Window Complete.
- If the test window end date is set to a day after today's date, the system will automatically update the date to today's date. You will receive a message warning you of this.
- If you need to change the test window end date, uncheck Test Window Complete and then make the necessary changes.
- Click Submit.