When you have finished testing for the term, a District Assessment Coordinator or System Administrator must declare testing complete for the district.
To declare testing complete:
- Log into the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC).
- Click on Modify Preferences.
- Click on Manage Terms.
- Select the appropriate academic year and select View/Update Terms.
- Check the box for Test Window Complete.
- If the test window end date is set to a day after today's date, the system will automatically update the date to today's date. You will receive a message warning you of this.
- If you need to change the test window end date, uncheck Test Window Complete and then make the necessary changes.
- Click Submit.
Can I declare testing complete for an individual school?
For organizations with multiple schools, while you can set different test window dates for different schools, you can only mark testing complete for the district as a whole.