When looking at Test History Search results in Manage Test Sessions, the report shows that a student still needs to complete a test even though they already have a score on reports.
If test restrictions are not enabled, it is possible for a student to have both a completed and suspended test at the same time. Since the Test History Search will display suspended tests regardless of whether a student has already completed the test, it can appear that a student still needs to complete the test.
- Uncheck the box to include suspended tests and run the Test History Search again.
- If the student still appears in the search results, then the student may be duplicated.
- Try searching Manage Students for duplicate profiles.
- If the student is duplicated, see Merging a duplicate student.
- Set Test Restrictions in the Help Center.