When uploading a class roster file or data repair request in Internet Explorer 11, you receive an error: "The functionality you are attempting to access is not supported by your browser. Please use Internet Explorer 5.0 or above."
Updates to Microsoft's Internet Explorer 11 web browser resulted in the Upload Roster and Upload Files functions no longer working for some users.
Add nwea.org to Compatibility View settings using the following steps:
- Select the gear wheel in the upper right corner of your screen (or press Alt + T) to open the Tools menu.
- If IE 11 was opened in the Windows 8 App mode, select the wrench icon (Page tools) and choose View in the desktop. You will then be able to open the Tools menu as described.
- Choose Compatibility View settings.
- Add nwea.org and select Close.
- Close your browser, reopen it, navigate to the reports site and attempt to upload your file. If you are prompted to install software, please install it.