NWEA creates one proctor login for each school. MAP Coordinators and School Administrators can create additional proctor logins as needed.
Take the following steps to create a new proctor account:
- Launch and log in to the Network Test Environment (NTE) Admin 2 software using a MAP Coordinator or School Administrator user name and password.
- Open the Manage Employees menu and select Add Employee.
- In the Add Employee Profile window, enter the required information. Fields marked with a red "*" are required fields.
- The user name must be globally unique in the NWEA system. If you enter a user name that already exists within any MAP partner district, you will receive an error and will need to enter a different user name.
- Select Proctor from the Role drop-down box.
- Use the School drop-down box to select the employee's school.
- To assign or remove permissions for the employee, click the associated checkboxes near the bottom of the page.
- Upon selecting the proctor role, the permissions checkboxes will automatically populate with the recommended permissions.
- When finished, select Save & Close.
- Download school or district data as appropriate using NTE Admin 2 before using the new account to access MAP TestTaker.