How to open reports with Crystal Reports Viewer
Crystal Reports Viewer requires Windows.
- Open the .zip folder that you downloaded from the Reports site. If a program such as WinZip opens, see Zip file is unreadable; cannot open zip file.
- Near the top of the window, click Extract all files:
- Select a destination. You may want to create a folder on the desktop to extract the files to. Click Extract.
- There will be at least 5 files. To open the report you want, open the file with the clock icon and the file type of Application. The modified dates will be old; this is normal.
- In the window that opens, click the Window Styles button.
- Check all the boxes, and set the drop-down menu to 100%. Click OK.
- Click Print. This will display the report on your screen.