How to move a student to a different class in NTE Admin 2.
To change a student's class:
- Launch and log in to NTE Admin 2 using a MAP Coordinator or School Administrator user name and password.
- Open the Manage Students menu and select View/Modify Student Profile.
- Search for the student in question. When you have located the student, click Add/Edit.
- A window showing the student's current enrollment term will appear, with the student's enrolled classes listed below. You may edit the student's enrollment for the current term, as well as the previous and next terms.
- Click the Edit link to open the Class Assignment window.
- Select the classes you want the student to be assigned to, then select Save.
- Select Save & Close to save the student profile.