How to pause or terminate a test in TestTaker.
Follow these steps in TestTaker:
- Access the proctor administration menu by pressing the appropriate keyboard combination:
- Windows or Intel Mac: Ctrl+Shift+P
- Power PC Mac: Apple+Shift+P
- Select Terminate.
- Enter the proctor password.
- Select whether you want the test to be resumable:
- Yes: The student can finish the test later. The test is considered paused.
- No: The test will be discarded and cannot be resumed. The test is considered terminated.
- Select OK.