Crystal Reports Viewer is required to view Client-Server MAP reports generated from the Order Reports link. Crystal Reports Viewer requires Windows.
To install Crystal Reports Viewer:
- Log on to the Reports site.
- Right-click the Crystal Reports Viewer link in the left navigation pane and choose Save Target As... (may also be called Save Link As…).
- Save the file in a convenient location, such as your desktop.
- Locate the file CRWRT.zip after it has downloaded.
- Open the file CRWRT.zip. If a program such as WinZip opens, see Zip file is unreadable; cannot open zip file.
- Near the top of the window, click Extract all files:
- You will be prompted to select a destination. The default destination is typically the same directory from which the file is is being unzipped. Click Extract.
- Open the folder CRWRT.
- Locate and open the file setup.exe:
- The installer program will open. Click through the installer, choosing all the default settings.
- Once the installer is complete, you may get a window saying This program might not have installed correctly.
- Click This program installed correctly:
- The installation is now complete. You can now open your ordered reports. See How to open reports with Crystal Reports Viewer.