The learning continuum has a print view built in to each page. When you attempt to print a page of the learning continuum, the page will automatically generate a printer-friendly version of the data you have displayed on the page.
To print the learning continuum:
- Open learning continuum either from the Class Breakdown by Goal report, or by accessing the learning continuum class view or test view directly.
- Expand all of the goal areas that you wish to print, and configure the display options to your preferences.
- Open the Print window, either from your browser's menus, or by pressing Ctrl+P.
- If you have a print preview window, you will see that the learning continuum has been formatted to be printer-friendly and will not include the website menus.
- In some browsers, the text may be cut off at the top or bottom of the page. If you experience this, try printing the learning continuum from the Firefox web browser.
There is currently no way to print all the learning continuum statements for all goals and RIT bands at once. To create a PDF of a learning continuum page, see How to create a PDF of the learning continuum data.