How to designate a school of record.
Take the following steps. These steps require the Proctor or Data Administrator role:
- Search for the student in Manage Students.
- Select the student and choose View/Update.
- In the Terms section, select the term you want to modify and click View/Update Term.
- In the Schools section, verify that the schools listed are correct for the student. If necessary, remove schools or add additional schools.
- Once the school list is correct, select the school you wish to set as the school of record.
- Click Designate as School of Record.
- Click Update Term.
- Click Continue.
- Click Submit to save your changes. You should get a message saying that the student profile has been updated successfully.