While a proctor is testing, they receive a message that the current test session is no longer active or cannot be found.
This message can happen if a proctor has the same test session open on more than one computer, or if two proctors attempt to log in on the same browser.
To resolve this issue:
- Select OK in the error message if necessary.
- If you are logged out, log back in.
- Navigate to Manage Test Sessions.
- In the upper right, select Return to Testing:
- If you do not see Return to Testing:
- Select Saved Testing Sessions. A list of sessions created by you and last modified in the current academic term appears.
- Locate the session and select Test Now. See How to find a saved test session for more info.
- If student testing was interrupted, you can continue their tests. See How to resume a suspended test.