Assessment Coordinators can choose what tests are available for the district. Proctors will only see the tests that are assigned by the Assessment Coordinator.
To add or remove available tests:
- Log in as a Assessment Coordinator or System Administrator.
- Select Modify Preferences.
- Select Modify Tests to view the list of available tests.
- Select Active for a test to make it available to proctors for test sessions. Uncheck the Active box to deactivate the test.
- Select Save to save your changes.
The list of available tests will only show tests for which your district is licensed. If you want to add more tests, contact your Account Manager.
What do I do if the test I want is missing?
Will results for deactivated tests appear on reports?
Yes, reports will still display test events associated with deactivated tests.