You successfully posted a roster, but there are no classes in teacher profiles.
You may not have used the correct import type. Only the standard import type both creates classes and assigns students to those classes. To check which import type you used:
- Log in to the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC).
- Select Import Profiles.
- Select Import Profile History.
- Check the Import Type column for your import.
- If the Import Type is anything other than Complete, then your roster import type did not fully create classes and assign students.
To resolve this issue:
- Re-import your roster, selecting the Standard (Add/Update or Overwrite) import type, instead of students only or instructors only. See Selecting Add/Update or Overwrite when importing roster files
- If you receive format errors:
- Download a copy of the roster template from the MARC home page.
- Paste your roster data into the standard roster template, following the instructions on the template.
- Save the roster as a CSV and retry your import. See How to import rosters
- Once the roster has posted successfully, check that the issue is resolved.