When testing in the Safari browser, the MAP Growth K-2, Screening K-2, or Skills Checklist test does not read instructions or play other audio automatically.
Safari 11 disables auto-play audio by default on all websites.
Re-enable auto-play for the test site. To do this:
- Navigate to http://test.mapnwea.org.
- Open the Safari menu and select Settings for This Website…
- Change the Auto-Play setting from Never Auto-Play or Stop Media with Sound to Allow All Auto-Play.
- Click away from the settings window to dismiss it.
- If necessary, refresh the test window to reload the question and allow audio to play automatically.