When joining a test session with the iPad secure testing app, the student sees the Confirm App Self-Lock window but then ends up back at the log in screen. When the student tries to log in again, they cannot find their name.
If students select "No" at the Confirm App Self-Lock window, they will be taken back to the test session sign-in screen. The proctor will still see the student in "Testing" status and may not know why the student has been kicked out.
The proctor will need to do the following:
- Select the student in the test session.
- From the Select Action menu, choose Suspend.
- The student's status should automatically change to Suspended.
- From the Select Action menu, choose Test Again.
- The student's status should automatically change to Awaiting Student.
- The student should now be able to rejoin the session.