Updating student profiles requires one of the following MAP roles: School Assessment Coordinator, Data Administrator or District Proctor.
To add or update an ethnic group to an individual student:
- Go to http://teach.mapnwea.org.
- From the navigation menu, select Manage Students.
- Search for the student's name and then View/Update.
- Select the term to update and then select View/Update Term. To add a new term, click Add Term.
- Under Ethnic Demographics, update the desired ethnic group code.
- At the bottom, select Update Term or Add Term.
- At the bottom, select Continue.
- Review the Student Profile Summary.
- Click Submit to process the changes.
To add or update an ethnic group in bulk, see the Updating in Bulk section in Fix Student Account Profile, located in the MAP Help Center.
Reports will update after overnight processing.