What's the difference between a District Proctor and a School Proctor?
Managing testing sessionsDistrict Proctors can do the following in Manage Test Sessions:
- Create and open testing sessions containing students from any school in the district.
- Open, edit, or delete saved testing sessions created by any School Proctor or District Proctor in the district.
- Create new students within active testing sessions (see note).
School Proctors can do the following in Manage Test Sessions:
- Create and open testing sessions for students in schools to which the proctor has been assigned in MAP.
- Open, edit, or delete saved testing sessions created by themselves or a District Proctor, but not sessions created by other School Proctors.
- If a testing session contains students in schools other than the School Proctor's assigned schools, the proctor will see a notification that the session contains some students they don't have access to. The School Proctor can still use the testing session, however, the students from other schools will be hidden. For more information, see Error: Students cannot be added to your active testing session.
District Proctors have access to Manage Students, and can create or modify students from any school in the district (see note).
School Proctors do not have access to Manage Students and cannot create or modify students.Removing proctor ability to create or edit students.