Just after selecting a roster file to import, you get the error message "Transfer error occurred".
This error can occur if there was a browser issue uploading the file. It can also appear if you attempt to import a file exported from FileMaker on a Mac. MAP does not support the use of FileMaker.
To resolve this issue:
- Try the upload in another web browser.
- Clear your cache. See How to clear various web browsers' caches.
- If you used FileMaker to create your roster:
- Re-export the file from FileMaker, selecting XLS (Excel Binary File Format) instead of TXT (tab-delimited).
- Open the file in Microsoft Excel.
- Re-save the file in CSV (comma separated values) format.
- Re-import your file.