To authorize requests to share your district's data with a 3rd party, NWEA must approve your account as an authorizer.
Table of Contents
- Follow the link in the email request to login and see the details of the request.
- Review the details of the request. See Data Sharing Manager: General Information for field definitions.
- You may update the schools listed in the agreement. If the Requester selected “All Schools” you may choose to limit to a sub-set of schools by listing out the individual schools for which you would like to share data. If the Requester sent the agreement for individual schools, you may update the school names to better reflect your MAP data, or you may decide to include additional schools or remove some of the schools listed. Updating school information will update the agreement for both parties.
- Changes to anything else outlined in the agreement must be initiated by the requesting organization. Contact the requester to make changes to any other portions of the data sharing request.
- If the authorizer contact needs to change, notify the requester who can send the agreement to a new contact.
- If the dates or data points need to change, notify the requester who will create a new agreement for approval. You will receive a new email from the system asking you to accept the new terms.
- Review the data sharing terms. The terms are linked to from the agreement as well as in the application footer. The data sharing terms apply to the agreement between requesting organizations and authorizing districts to share data.
Note: The data sharing terms apply to the agreements, and differ from the site terms & conditions which govern the use of the Data Sharing Manager site.
- Once you have clicked the checkbox to agree with the data sharing terms, buttons to Accept Agreement or Decline Agreement will be enabled. Selecting the Accept or Decline button and clicking submit will immediately update the status of the agreement in the system. If you choose not to take action on the agreement at this time, you may close the browser window. If you’d like to access the agreement again, you can click through to it from the Data Sharing Manager home page, or directly from the link provided in the “Request for Authorization” email.
Note: Either party can terminate an accepted data sharing agreement at any time.
- Accepted: Request has been approved by authorizing NWEA partner, and they accept the terms of the agreement.
- Declined: Request has been declined by authorizing NWEA partner.
- Terminated: A previously accepted agreement has been terminated by the authorizing NWEA partner.