When a student tries to join a testing session, they get an error: "Please enter the correct Session Name and Password".
The student may be entering the wrong session name or password, or there may be a problem with the session.
To resolve this issue, try the following steps. If one step does not resolve the issue, continue to the next step:
- Verify that the student is entering the correct session name.
- Verify the session password. Session passwords change every day, and every time you re-open a session.
- If the session name and password are correct, and no students can join the session, try renaming the session:
- Select End Testing Session.
- Enter a new name in the Testing Session Name field.
- Select Save and Exit.
- Re-open the session and try again. See How to find a saved test session.