When you try to assign text-to-speech to a student, the options are greyed out.
You must assign an eligible test before assigning text-to-speech.
To resolve this issue:
- Cancel the accommodations assignment window.
- Check the student’s assigned test:
- No test assigned: Select the student and click Assign Test to assign the test. Then try assigning the accommodation again.
- K-2 test assigned: This test has built-in audio for all students, and is not compatible with text-to-speech. There is no need to assign text-to-speech for this student.
- Spanish test assigned: These tests are not compatible with text-to-speech at this time.
- If you’ve verified that the student is assigned a compatible test, and the text-to-speech options are still greyed out, please contact NWEA Partner Support.