How can I submit feedback to NWEA?

Document created by Community User on Feb 25, 2019Last modified by Community User on Feb 26, 2019
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Question
I have a feature request or feedback to give about an NWEA product or service. How can I submit this?

Answer
We have two ways for our partners to submit their ideas or provide us with feedback.

Submit your idea to our Suggestion Box 

If you would like to submit an idea or suggestion on a product improvement, you can visit our Suggestion Box. You can also vote on the existing submissions or view the top ideas that have been provided by other community members. This space requires a community account to access. See How do I create an account and sign in to NWEA Connection?.

Schedule a call with a member of our Feedback team

To speak with an NWEA representative, please schedule a call using our scheduler link. You can choose a day and time that works best for you and we will call you on that day. We would like to find out what is working well along with what you or your district may be struggling with. This feedback will be provided to our product teams to help inform the future of NWEA products.

If you need assistance resolving an issue or have questions about existing functionality, please contact Partner Support.

See also:

Article Number

Attachments

Outcomes