The Term Comparison Report is a report for teachers and administrators which shows aggregate results over multiple terms, side by side.
How to generate a Term Comparison ReportThe Term Comparison Report is available for the following user roles:
- School Administrator (Administrator or School Assessment Coordinator role in MAP)
- District Administrator (District Assessment Coordinator role in MAP)
- Select MAP Reading Fluency in the left navigation pane of the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC) site.
- Select Reports > Term Comparison.
- Select a Class (Instructors only) or School (School or District Administrators) as needed.
- Select Term and Subscore filters as needed. By default, all terms up to the six most recent are included.
- If applicable, click Generate Report. Note: The Generate Report button is only available when changes are made to the term or subscore filters.
- Adjust display options as needed.
Filtering and display options
- Class (Instructors only)
- School (School Administrator for assigned schools only and District Administrator)
- Terms (Up to six terms can be selected)
Once the report is generated, display settings can be adjusted through options in the report display.
- All grades or disaggregated by grade.
- Chart or bar graph. (Subscores only)
- View numeric values or percentages. (Subscore chart format only)
What data is included in the Term Comparison Report
- By default, all terms up to the six most recent are included.
- Best of term results for students with school assignments.
- Each eligible student is only represented once in the report.
- Scores that are in the Oral Reading category take precedence over scores that are in the Foundational Skills category.
- Students without a school assigned.
- Students without a valid oral reading score, or without all four foundational skill subscores.
- Results marked as "No Score".
How to print
The Term Comparison Report prints in color and PDF format.
- Generate a Term Comparison Report with the desired filtering and display options.
- Select Print in the upper right.
- Term Comparison Report in the MAP Help Center