Adding a term can be done in bulk or individually. For either method, changes made to student profiles will be reflected in reports the following day.
Import a roster to add a term in bulk
Requires the following MAP role: Data Administrator.
To add a term and term details (e.g. class) for a large number of students, import a standard roster. For details, see: How to import rosters.
Requires one of the following MAP roles: Data Administrator or District Proctor.
Manually add a term to an individual student:
- In the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC), go to Manage Students.
- Use the search criteria to search for the student.
- Select the student in the search results and select View/Update.
- Scroll down to the term section and click Add Term.
- Fill out all required information and reporting attributes. For additional details, see: Required student reporting attributes.
- Note: Students who have been rostered to a term but are missing reporting attributes will be eligible for testing but not reporting. Their scores will not appear on reports until the missing attributes are added.
- Click Add Term.
- Click Continue.
- Review the Student Profile - Summary page.
- Click Submit to process the changes. You should get the message that the student profile was updated successfully. The student will be able to test immediately.