Instructor is missing from MAP Growth reports for one or more terms.
The instructor may not be associated with terms and classes, or the instructor's profile may be inactive.
Use Manage Users to check the instructor's profile:
You must have one of the following user roles:
- District Assessment Coordinator
- Data Administrator
- System Administrator
Follow these steps to determine whether or not the instructor's profile is inactive and to verify that the profile has been associated with the correct terms and classes:
- Log into the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC) at https://teach.mapnwea.org.
- In the left navigation pane, select Manage Users.
- In the upper right corner of the page, check Include Inactive Users.
- Search for the user profile in question.
- If the user profile does not have a check under Active, select the profile and click the Activate Profile button. A confirmation box will appear.
- Click OK. The search results section will refresh and additional options for modifying the user profile will be displayed.
- Once the profile is confirmed active, select the user profile again and click View/Update.
- Under the Instructor heading, verify that the desired term is included in the list of terms. If it is missing, click Add Term and follow the prompts.
- If the term exists, select it and choose View/Update Term to verify that the teacher has classes assigned.
- If there are no classes, they may be added manually (see How to add a new class in the MAP Suite) or through a roster file import (see How to import rosters).
Once the user profile is activated and has terms and classes added, those terms and classes will take up to 24 hours to appear on reports. However, classes will be available in non-report-related features immediately, such as when creating test sessions or adding students to classes.