When you navigate to View Reports > MAP Growth Reports, the screen reloads or refreshes the MAP home page instead of loading reports as expected.
This error occurs if the date and time are not configured correctly on your computer or device.
To resolve this issue:
- Check the date, time, and time zone on your computer and verify that they are correct. Even differences of a few minutes can cause this issue.
- If you are not sure whether the clock is correct:
- Go to the NWEA Workstation Diagnostic page and wait for the diagnostic to run.
- Scroll down to Device > System clock to see whether your clock passes the check.
- Adjust the clock on your computer until it is correct. Many organizations restrict users from adjusting the clock, so you may need to contact your organization's IT department for assistance.
- Retry the reports page.