The Assign window, and most dashboards and reports, update in real-time. In a few circumstances, data is updated overnight.
Real-time updatesAt a minimum, student profiles must be assigned to a class in order for their information to display in the following views in the teacher's dashboard in MAP Skills. Changes made to student profiles, missions, and skills are available in these views in real-time:
- Dashboard: Donut charts and heat map
- Student Progress: Progress graph*
- Student Progress: Goal and skill changes
- Skills Locators: RIT score starting points*
* See Overnight updates section for newly-added students, and students with newly-added reporting attributes.
The following information in MAP Skills updates overnight:
- Newly-added students, and students with newly-added reporting attributes*:
- Progress graph
- RIT range starting point for Skills Locators
- Administrators: On-Track report
* This includes students rostered today, or students who were added previously, but had incomplete reporting attributes that were fixed today. The progress report and RIT range starting point for other students update in real-time.