How to track remote tests

Document created by Community User on Aug 17, 2020
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
If you are administering some MAP Growth tests remotely and want to track these tests, we recommend using the Assign Accommodations feature in your testing session. Your organization should choose a specific accommodation to assign to each test that is taken remotely. NWEA recommends using the "Separate setting" accommodation.

For more information on assigning accommodations in a testing session, see How to assign, change, or remove an accommodation.

District Assessment Coordinators can see which tests were assigned an accommodation using the Comprehensive Data File. For more information, see Which reports show the accommodations assigned in test sessions?.

Article Number