How to permanently delete a testing session.
Deleting inactive sessionsTo delete an inactive testing session:
- Log in to MAP at https://teach.mapnwea.org.
- Select Manage Test Sessions from the left navigation section.
- Select Saved Testing Sessions towards the bottom.
- Locate the session. See How to find a saved testing session for more details.
- Select the session and select the Delete Session button at the top of the list of sessions.
If a testing session is active, only the proctor who has the session open can delete the session.
Deleting active sessions
To delete an active session:
- If you are not at the Test Students screen (also known as the proctor console), return to this page by selecting Manage Test Sessions then clicking the Return to Testing button in the upper right.
- Select the blue End Session button in the upper right.
- The End Testing Session window appears. Select Delete Session.
Test events are saved to the student, and not the testing session. So deleting a testing session does not delete student tests, or remove those tests from reports, and any suspended tests started in a deleted session can be continued in another session. For more information, see What happens if I delete a testing session? Can it be recovered?
How does deleting a session affect the tests taken in that session?