Danielle Kerns

Tip of the Week: Proctor actions in Manage Test Sessions

Discussion created by Danielle Kerns on Sep 6, 2019

Fall testing is certainly in full swing so I thought I would share some tips to help all the proctors out there successfully test their students.

One of the most common support requests we get is how to get a student back into a test session if they happen to lose connection on their testing device. See Student cannot find name when joining a test session.

Another one would be the student is appearing as Confirmed but cannot start the test. See Confirmed student cannot start test.

Can a suspended test be resumed in a different test session? Yes! See Does a suspended test need to be resumed in the same test session?

Need to add a student to an open or a saved test session? See How to add a student to an existing testing session.

Did you delete a test session and are worried about the test results not being saved? No worries! See What happens if I delete a test session? Can it be recovered?

For a complete but yet quick overview on proctoring a MAP Growth test session that includes all of the Select Actions definitions, take a look at the Proctor Quick Start guide.  

Outcomes