Fall testing has begun! Help your students have the best testing experience possible by following these recommendations:
- Update your firewall settings to make sure all of our testing servers are allowed. See Firewall Whitelist and E-mail Configuration in the MAP Help Center.
- Make sure the latest Secure Testing Browser is installed on their testing devices. See About the NWEA Secure Testing Browser for Mac and Windows.
- Close the Secure Testing Browser between every test session.
- Dedicate your building's bandwidth to MAP testing, and avoid streaming music or videos. See what we recommend for available bandwidth with Network Bandwidth in the MAP Help Center.
- Stagger your start times by confirming student's to begin in small groups (5-10 or smaller) then wait 30 secs or so before confirming the next group.
- Try suspending their test to reset their connection to our testing servers.